Wednesday, February 16, 2011

The next chapter is about to begin....


Wow it's been a few weeks since I last posted!  Since then, my baby girl turned 1!! Each time I think of her age, I am reminded how true it is, "we are but only a vapor in the wind"- time is closing in huh??  I'm simply amazed by God's creation, and how much Brynnen learns each day!  I really can't take credit (although I wish I could), this little girl astounds me daily- currently we are working on animal sounds.  She knows cat/kitty and dog/puppy and occasionally will do a cow.  Now I'm teaching her monkey, which includes dancing around like an orangutan! That will be fun to watch!  
Stephen starts camp on Monday- this long awaited day is quickly approaching.  I know he'll enjoy playing again, and we'll enjoy the craziness that comes with it =)  Please pray for Stephen during this time, for his body to be physically strong, his mind to stay focused, and his spirits to stay up.  You could include Brynnen and I in your prayers if you'd like- that we can be supportive in every way possible, and for all of us to be renewed each day.  I can't help but smile when I think of the peace I already have about this.  We are in such a different place in our lives this year, I feel God has granted me peace to simply "go along", there is no need to stress- just enjoy this time!  So, yes Lord, I will =)    When Stephen goes to camp, in Atlanta, Brynnen and I are going to Ohio to spend time with family and friends!!  Although I'm really not looking forward to the cold snow and freezing temperatures, I know Brynnen will have fun playing outside with her cousins!  Or, maybe the ground hog was right and spring will come early, hopefully while we are there!!  

No comments: